Sunday, April 27, 2008

SpringFest




Everyone was talking about the Springfest since last week and I didn't get what they were so excited about. And yesterday was Springfest and I knew what was so exciting! In the evening, in the lawn, there were three rock bands!! Danger is my middle name, Treaty of Paris and Quietdrive! They were so awesome. I was jumping like a monkey that I even lost my room keys in the crowd! ^___^ But someone found it and gave it to me in the end. Although I had never heard of these bands, I enjoyed them! I even got a tee, cd, and poster of my favorite, Danger is my middle name! Anyways, it was so fun!! And I'm already looking forward for the next Springfest!
And the fire alarm went off while I was writing this blog! I was so scared and everyone went out of this building. But nothing happened. It was from the kitchen on the first floor. Now I'm back in the building. And everyone is safe!

No comments: