Sunday, April 6, 2008

april

Finally...it's springgggg! ^^ It's so warm again (55' F is called warm in Wisconsin)^^ and I don't need to wear that heavy jacket anymore! Everyone is in tank tops, shorts and flip flops!! FUN!
It's so good to be at school again but I hate weekends, seriously I do! All my friends go home and there's nothing much to do....except homework of course. =D Oh well...at least there's something to do. ^^
Last night, I hung out with my friends from Scott hall. We watched a bollywood movie (indian movie) and then went to the graffiti party at night where people write on your shirt. It was fun and wild. I've never been to such parties before so it was a good experience. A spark on my weekend.^^
So as everyone knows, Sunday is called Homework Day. ^^ So I'm just staying in my room and gonna do some homework. I'll have to give a speech in my public speaking class next week. =D A lot of work to do! 'd better be going!!!

No comments: